The musings, rants, opinions, moonings, swoonings, reviews, and creations of a twenty-something, black lesbian who knows too much and says too little.
This post is so hilarious to me because while my friend and I were in the gym the other night, we overheard one guy say to his friend, "My workout isn't finished yet because I haven't reached the urge to poop." haha
He was a wise man. *lol* Seriously, though, you don't at least release some excess gas, you haven't hit it hard enough, in my book.
This post is so hilarious to me because while my friend and I were in the gym the other night, we overheard one guy say to his friend, "My workout isn't finished yet because I haven't reached the urge to poop." haha
ReplyDeleteHe was a wise man. *lol* Seriously, though, you don't at least release some excess gas, you haven't hit it hard enough, in my book.
ReplyDelete